The papaya or pawpaw is the plant Carica papaya, one of the 22 accepted species in the genus Carica of the family Caricaceae.
It is a very rich fruit, enjoyable by everyone both big and small,the sweetness will make everyone to want to consume it.
While papaya is a source of fiber and is good for digestive health, eating too many may have a laxative effect.
The fruit is known to have antibacterial properties and almost every part of the plant can be consumed.
However, excessive intake of pawpaw can lead to certain complications. Pawpaw is also a fruit that may not suit all individuals.
Truth is everything that has a good benefits can turn in to poison when you over abuse it or over consume it, because too much of everything is wrong.
We have put together some common side effects that may convince you to reduce the quantity of pawpaw you consume. Here are the potential side effects of consuming a large amount of pawpaw.
Eating too many Papaya may have detrimental health effects, they includes:
1) Causing diarrhea and an upset stomach.
2) Papaya is POSSIBLY UNSAFE when taken by mouth in large amounts.
3) it can be very harsh to the skin When applied or aver abuse it on the skin as papaya latex.
Applying papaya latex to the skin can cause severe irritation and allergic reactions in some people.
4) Taking large amounts of papaya by mouth could damage the esophagus, which is the food tube in the throat.
5) Papayas can be eaten at night as it acts as a laxative and cleans the colon. However, Excessive of it should be avoided at least 4-5 hours after meals.
So if you want to have Papaya at night, plan your dinner accordingly. Yes, you can eat Papaya at night as it helps correct constipation due to its Rechana (laxative) property.
6) Many of these can impact the uterus and fertility of men and women. These include chemicals like latex, which is found in high quantities in the unripe papaya fruit.
7) The latex in papaya can affect the uterus and menstrual cycle.
8) In particular, latex can cause contractions that make consumption of a lot of papaya, especially unripe papaya, dangerous to pregnant women.
Other Side effects includes:
1) It can cause Digestive discomfort.
2) It can cause Aggravates diarrhea.
3) It can cause carotenemia is
2. Stomach upset.
Content created and supplied by: Fearless_Heart (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More