Bryophyllum Pinnatum, also known as Leaf of Life, is a succulent plant having antibacterial, antifungal, anti- inflammatory, and antimicrobial effects. Some may be surprised to learn that a single leaf may treat more than 20 different health concerns. However, in this post, we will look at 20 health conditions that this leaf may help with, as well as how to use it.
1) To treat wounds, gently warm the leaf by applying a little amount of heat. Crush the leaves and wrap them around the wound. It speeds up the healing process and removes the scar.
2) To Improve Heart Health: Eating this leaf on a daily basis benefits heart health, particularly in elderly persons.
3) To cure ordinary (non-adverse) colds and coughs, remove the juice from the leaf and drink it twice day.
4) Fever relief: This leaf has antipyretic properties that help alleviate fever symptoms. Simply remove the juice from this leaf and consume it. If you are feeling overheated, do not forget to change the temperature of your surroundings.
5) Diabetic people may control their diabetes by drinking a tea brewed from this leaf twice a day.
6) To relieve constipation, grind the dried leaf into a fine powder, add water, and drink on a regular basis.
7) Blood purification: Drink a tea brewed from this leaf to cleanse the blood of pollutants and boost your health.
8) To cure boils, gently reheat the leaves using a gentle heat source. Crush them and apply them to the afflicted region as a poultice.
9) For the therapy of urinary disorders, offer 5ml juice of its leaves to a patient suffering from any urinary system illness.
10) To cure piles, just consume the leaf extract twice day.
11) For teething issues: Babies who are teething for the first time may endure discomfort; this leaf of life can provide significant relief.
12) Worm elimination: Due to the Anthelmintic activity of this leaf, it is efficient in the removal of worms from the intestines. Drink a decoction of the leaves twice a day.
13) To cure insect bites, make a poultice out of 7 leaves. Apply the poultice to the afflicted area in an equal layer. Apply a new poultice twice a day, in the morning and at night.
14) To promote liver health, brew a tea from the leaves. It may treat jaundice and improve liver health.
15) Grey hair prevention: Grey hair that is not caused by aging may be considerably reduced by using the miracle leaf on a daily basis. It also benefits the scalp's health.
16) To cure bleeding diarrhea, use 3-6 mg of its leaf juice with cumin seeds.
17) Dysentery treatment: mix the leaf extract with honey to obtain relief from dysentery.
18) Bronchial diseases and shortness of breath treatment: eating the leaves raw or creating a herbal tea helps heal mild bronchial disorders.
19) Rheumatoid Arthritis: To relieve the discomfort associated with Rheumatoid Arthritis, warm the leaves and apply to the afflicted regions twice daily.
20) Swellings and abscesses: Because of this leaf's anti-inflammatory properties, it may greatly decrease swelling. Apply the leaf paste to the area where the swellings are.
WHERE CAN I FIND LEAF OF LIFE TEA?
1) Boil one cup of water, then add three leaves. Allow it to boil for 3 minutes.
2) Remove from heat and set aside for 3 minutes to cool.
3) Remove tea leaves, pour into a cup, and top with 1 to 2 table spoonful organic honey.
Content created and supplied by: Dailynews (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More