Do you want to enhance your skin, boost immunity, and heal faster? Well, castor oil is the right solution for you! This affordable ingredient provides many health benefits and can be used regularly to relieve back pain, clear blemishes, and heal temporary strains.
This natural remedy will help you to treat a great number of health problems, including the following:
1. Castor oil can effectively treat wounds and bruises.
2. Use the oil to massage your stomach in the last 2 months of pregnancy to prevent stretch marks.
3. To treat hearing loss, apply a few drops of castor oil in the ears.
4. Use the oil for 4 weeks to effectively remove warts.
5. After 2-week application, castor oil can relieve snoring.
6. This oil can accelerate the healing of hepatitis.
7. To eliminate nail fungus, apply the oil on the affected areas every day.
8. It relieves pain and itching from insect bites and bee stings.
9. Combined with baking soda, this oil can effectively treat skin cancer.
10. To remove calcium deposits, massage your feet with castor oil every day.
11. Apply castor oil on your stomach to alleviate chronic diarrhea.
12. Castor oil aids recovery from alcoholism.
13. When applied on a regular basis, it can be beneficial for the treatment of melanoma.
14. Massage your head with castor oil for 20 minutes before shampooing to boost hair growth.
15. Wrists wrapped in castor oil overnight can heal injury.
16. Apply castor oil to get rid of pilonidal cysts.
17. To fight cataracts, apply one drop of castor oil in your eye every night before sleeping.
18. Castor oil can improve the health in terminal phase of cancer.
19. To get rid of tinnitus, apply 6-8 drops a day for 1 month.
20. Apply castor oil to the stomach to treat hyperactivity.
21. To treat allergies, apply 5 drops of castor oil each morning.
22. To lighten dark spots, mix castor oil with baking soda.
23. To relive chronic hoarseness, use the oil on the vocal cords every day for 3 months.
24. Rub a bit of castor oil on the eyelids before sleeping to relive the symptoms of ocular allergies.
25. To relieve back pain, apply the oil to the back once a week.
How To Make Castor Oil Wipes
You can easily make castor oil compresses. Just gather some plastic sheet, cold pressed oil, hot water bottle, clean gauze or cotton flannel and a towel.
Remember to clean your skin with baking soda before and after using the compress. Soak gauze in castor oil and apply to affected area, cover with plastic sheet and place hot water bottle over it. Wrap a towel over it and hold in place for at least an hour.
Content created and supplied by: Sielani (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More