It is not a therapy for stroke patients, but rather a quick mediation for stroke sufferers to be aware of their situation before effective treatment can begin.
In our educational sessions, we teach students about a humorous method for saving human lives after a stroke, in which we teach them that they should always maintain a needle in their house.
Set aside the time and effort it will take to comprehend this. You can never be certain whether or not someone's life is dependent on your actions.
In the event that someone has a stroke, the veins of the brain contract and dilate rapidly. You require relaxation as well as access to an emergency car. These pointers will aid you in saving someone's life in the future!
NB: Please keep your voice down! No matter where the victim is located, do not move them! If you move the patient, the vessels will explode and there will be seepage in the brain! Though having a needle at home is preferable, a simple sewing needle would do in this situation as well.
1. Hold the needle - sterilize the needle over a fire or with a light, and then use it to prick the highest points on each of the ten fingers with it.
2. There is no specific needle treatment required; the needle should only be a couple of millimeters away from the nail.
3. Perform in such a way that blood can flow.
4. In the case that blood does not drip, patch the wound and continue crushing the bones.
5. At the point when each of the ten fingers begins to drain, hold your breath for a few minutes and you will see that the victim has come back to life!
6. If the casualty's lips is deformed, massage his ears until they get red - this will allow the blood to flow to his ears more easily.
In order to obtain two drops of blood from each ear, puncture each one with the needle at this point in the sensitive area. His mouth would not be twisted for a few of minutes after that.
Hold off until the victim returns to normal and there are no unusual symptoms, at which time transport him to the emergency department.
Content created and supplied by: Best_deals (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More