After that meeting, a few things were revealed as to what the NCCC had proposed to change in the country to try and control the virus. These things are expected but some will catch you by surprise as it is a very desperate situation Nd as the famous saying goes, desperate times call for desperate measures.
People must be ready for this president Ramaphosa to address the nation today at 8:00mp
1. Curfew from 21:00 to 04:00.
2. All gatherings prohibited except funerals.
3. Funerals: maximum 50 people, no night vigil or after tears celebrations.
4. Alcohol sales banned, for both onsite and offsite sales.
5. Restaurants only open for take aways.
6. Transportation of alcohol prohibited.
7. Schools should be closed. The date will be determined by the Ministers of Education.
8. Public spaces such as parks and sports grounds should be closed.
9. Travel to and from GP for leisure not allowed, except for work or funerals
The president will speak tonight.
Content created and supplied by: Tshinakaho.M (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More