Asthma is a common respiratory problem characterized by narrowing of the lungs and increased mucus production. When this happens, it is difficult to breathe.
Prevention of Asthma 4 Ways to Prevent Asthma
Allergies, cold viruses, medications, dust, chemicals, exercise and emotions are just some of the factors that can cause asthma.
Asthma Attack No breathing What to do
• Coughing is worse at night or in the morning.
• Tightness in the chest.
Chest tightness anxiety or coronavirus? - Elite Medical Center
• Having a fast heartbeat.
• The presence of congestion.
• Itching, itching or sore throat.
Throat Itching Coronavirus (CV-19) or Allergic Symptoms? - Curry
If you are allergic, have a family member with asthma, are sensitive to air pollution or are exposed to smoking, they may show signs of asthma. If so, call your doctor or make an appointment.
• You have a cough, scream or trouble breathing.
Causes, symptoms and treatment of respiratory distress
• You believe you need more medicine than your doctor tells you to.
• Keep at least 100.5 degrees Fahrenheit (38 degrees Celsius).
• You have a white or opaque mucus, or it is too thick to draw.
• Practice tremors, confusion, anxiety, upset stomach or poor taste due to your medication.
See how the two laws of ፡ can help patients with asthma - cleansing
• You cannot participate in regular activities or exercise.
How to prevent asthma attacks
• Always carry your asthma medicine with you. Even if your symptoms go away, continue to take the prescribed medication.
• Stay away from cigarettes, pipes and cigarette smoke.
What helps with asthma? - Healthy Diet Guide
• Avoid foods, medications, and other things that trigger asthma symptoms. These are referred to as triggers.
• Stay away from people who have the flu or flu.
• Rest and drink plenty of fluids first.
Asthma Symptoms and First Aid - Elite Medical Center
• Breathe in cold temperatures, with a towel or other blanket.
• Consult your doctor about lung strengthening exercises.
• Reduce your stress level.
Asthma is a debilitating and uncomfortable condition. Avoid triggers.
Content created and supplied by: Notjustnews (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More