Opera News

Opera News App

80% of Success is showing upp

FullON
By FullON | self meida writer
Published 22 days ago - 37 views

80% of Success is showing upp


80% of success is showing up. The other 20% comes from our strategy, our preparation, and good luck. Some of that we can control. Some we can’t. Some we already know. Some we learn from our failures. But no matter what, we can ALWAYS show up.

But a lot of us don’t know how to show up anymore. We’re afraid of committing ourselves because there might be a more desirable option just around the corner. We’re afraid to give our time and energy to things because we’re afraid we won’t get the result we want, or that others will judge us, or that we won’t get something back in return.


But showing up isn’t about an outcome, result, or a return on energy invested. Showing up is about taking ownership of your CHOICES and putting your BEST SELF forward regardless.

Showing up isn’t a means to an end. It’s an end in itself. Why? It’s fulfilling to COMMIT to something and follow through with it, and we generate CONFIDENCE and MOMENTUM when we apply our best effort to something.


So, stop worrying about your grades. SHOW UP for every school lesson, homework assignment and revision session. Learn studying strategies and prepare the best you can. The result will take care of itself.


Stop worrying about your body image, weight loss, health and so on. SHOW UP for every healthy meal, training session, relaxing activity and night of sleep. Learn, experiment and adapt your strategies. The results will come.

Stop complaining about your job. SHOW UP for every task you have, client you meet, email you send, other jobs you research. Give your all to these, and your job will take care of itself.


Stop expecting things from others. SHOW UP for your friends, family, loved ones, colleagues and peers - and watch as whatever energy you give, you receive tenfold.


If you liked our information, then please like and follow us.

Content created and supplied by: FullON (via Opera News )

Tags:      

Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform

YOU MAY LIKE

We can't get enough of Bonang slaying on social media See inside Pics

11 minutes ago

0 🔥

We can't get enough of Bonang slaying on social media See inside Pics

Haibo See What's On This Ladies Jacket That Got People Talking 😂

12 minutes ago

2 🔥

Haibo See What's On This Ladies Jacket That Got People Talking 😂

South Africa's lockdown level 1

15 minutes ago

4 🔥

South Africa's lockdown level 1

Here is what Cape Town warned its residents about

18 minutes ago

7 🔥

Here is what Cape Town warned its residents about

Uzalo actress left fans frenzy with her recent pictures looking absolutely sizzling.

22 minutes ago

20 🔥

Uzalo actress left fans frenzy with her recent pictures looking absolutely sizzling.

Gavin Hunt tells the truth

22 minutes ago

182 🔥

Gavin Hunt tells the truth

Babes Wodumo Toxic Relationship With Mampintsha Exposed / opinion

23 minutes ago

0 🔥

Babes Wodumo Toxic Relationship With Mampintsha Exposed  / opinion

Reasons why you keep experiencing back pain.

25 minutes ago

12 🔥

Reasons why you keep experiencing back pain.

Gents Reportedly Asking Their Partners About The CUSHIONS behind The Lady, RESPONSES CAN SHOOK YOU

29 minutes ago

34 🔥

Gents Reportedly Asking Their Partners About The CUSHIONS behind The Lady, RESPONSES CAN SHOOK YOU

In Port Elizabeth Mayor rejected this. Check here

39 minutes ago

3 🔥

In Port Elizabeth Mayor rejected this. Check here

COMMENTS