Kidney disease is a common problem that affects approximately 10% of the world's population. The kidneys are small but powerful bean-shaped organs that perform many important functions. They are responsible for filtering waste products, releasing hormones that regulate blood pressure, balancing the body's fluids, producing urine and many other essential functions. There are many ways in which these vital organs can be damaged. Diabetes and high blood pressure are the most common risk factors for kidney disease. However, obesity, smoking, genetics, gender, and age can also increase the risk. Uncontrolled blood sugar and high blood pressure damage the blood vessels in the kidneys, reducing their ability to function properly.
Here are 6 main causes of kidney failure:
1. Delay in going to the bathroom. holding your urine in having your bladder too long is a bad idea. a full bladder May damage the bladder. left in urine Bladder bacteria multiply quickly. Once Urine returns to the ureters and kidneys, toxic Substances can cause kidney infection, then Urine infection, then nephritis and even uremia. When nature calls - do it as soon as possible.
2. Eat more salt. You should not eat more than 5.8 grams of salt in a day.
3. Eating too much meat. too much protein in your diet harmful to your kidneys. protein digestion produces ammonia, which is a very destructive toxin for Kidneys. More meat equals more kidney damage.
4. Drink a lot of caffeine. Caffeine is an ingredient of many sodas and soft drinks. it makes you grow Blood pressure and your kidneys start to deteriorate. Therefore you should reduce the amount of coke you drink everyday.
5. Drink enough warm water. we should have kidney Well hydrated to perform his duties well. if we do Not drinking enough, toxins can start to accumulate because there is not enough fluid in the blood Remove them through the kidneys.
6. drink more than glass of water a day. there is an easy way Check if you are drinking enough water: see the color of your urine; The lighter the color, the better.
7. Late treatment. cure all your health problems hurry up and get your health checked up regularly.
Content created and supplied by: Eyewitness01 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More