These are not only the ingredients of your salad dressing. You can use the mighty combo as a home remedy.
Moreover, many people throughout the world have used the power of three to treat common ailments. Could it be that conventional drugs are so expensive, that people try to seek natural alternatives?
Lemon juice is used in traditional medicine as a diaphoretic and diuretic, as a gargle, lotion and tonic. Salt is indispensable for the body, just like water and oxygen. Your body requires salt to function normally, however excessive salt can cause stress on the heart. It is better to use Himalayan salt instead of regular table salt. Black pepper has also been used as a traditional medicine for a long time. It is therefore not surprising that this combination can help in combating the following ailments.
We give you a few tips on how to treat different ailments with the help of salt, pepper, and lemon:
1. If you have a sore throat, mix 1 tbsp. salt, some pepper and lemon juice. Drink the mixture.
2. If you feel like you can’t breathe, mix equal amounts of black pepper, cumin, cinnamon and cardamom seeds. Smell the mixture or inhale it.
3. Destroy gallstones by mixing olive oil and lemon juice.
4. Gargle lemon juice mixed with salt if you have problems with tonsillitis.
5. If you want to lose weight, mix 2 tbsp. lemon juice, ¼ tsp. ground black pepper and 1 tbsp. honey. Take this once a day.
6. If you suffer from nausea, mix black pepper with water and freshly squeezed lemon juice.
7.Eliminate your toothache with some olive oil and black pepper.
8. If your nose is bleeding, put some lemon juice on a cotton and place it inside your bleeding nostril.
9.Fight the flu and coughs by mixing salt, lemon juice and pepper. Mix the three ingredients and drink the mixture.
Content created and supplied by: Giiven (via Opera News )