Conditions that affect digestion or cause pain or discomfort in the abdomen are often perceived and described as stomach problems, although the stomach may not always be involved.
Below are some of the common stomach Problems.
• Inability to have bowel movements, especially if accompanied by vomiting.
• Bacterial, parasitic or viral infection of the gastrointestinal tract.
• Frequency/smell of flatulence
• (Tummy) skin sensitivity
• Appearance of acid reflux
• Halitosis / bad breath
• Pain (dull, stabbing)
• Severe pain in the upper middle area of the Abdomen and Severe abdominal pain or sharp abdominal pain that comes on suddenly
• Intestinal fever
• Ulcers of the stomach or duodenum (first section of the small intestine)
• Vomiting blood, rectal bleeding, or bloody stool
• Belching, heartburn, Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), hiatal hernias (weakened area of the diaphragm that allows the stomach to protrude into the chest), gastritis (inflammation of the stomach lining), or peptic ulcers.
If you Experience the above problems, or If your stomach problems are persistent or cause you concern, seek immediate medical care.
Content created and supplied by: TheStar100 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More