Our blood plays an important role in our bodies. Blood has many different functions, including: transporting oxygen and nutrients to the lungs and tissues. forming blood clots to prevent excess blood loss. carrying cells and antibodies that fight infection.
Everytime we breath, eat and drink we bring in toxins into our bodies especially our blood. There are so many detox treatments out there but long term use can cause damage than good. There are natural ways that are safe in which you can use to purify your blood and it's all through your diet.
Here are foods that can purify your blood down below.
1. Parsley. It contains antioxidants and various types of vitamins. It helps organs like your kidneys, lungs excess toxins from your body.
2. Coffee. It has been seen to prevent liver disease. Make sure to drink it pure without any sugar or milk.
3. Jaggery. Contains various types of mineral such as magnesium, calcium, phosphorus and importantly iron. It also contains antioxidants unlike normal sugar. It also helps clean up clotted blood.
4. Green tea. It helps keep a healthy liver which is an important organ for detoxification.
5. Turmeric. Applied to infected skin turmeric can cleanse your blood from outside.
6. Cabbage. It has been seen to reduce the risk of kidney cancer which important for purifying the blood from toxins.
7. Beetroot. It contains antioxidants, and various vitamins and anti-inflammatory properties.
8. Hibiscus. This red drink has antioxidants and anti hepatitis effects and also helps your kidneys in the purification process.
9. Berries. They contain antioxidants and can keep your kidneys and liver healthy.
10. Green leafy vegetable. Contain iron which is important in the production of blood. They also help increase the detoxification process of the liver.
11. Ginger. It is anti-inflammatory and keeps the inflammatory products out of your blood.
Comment, like and share.
Content created and supplied by: Health2.0 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More