It is a known fact that garlic has so many health benefits and that consuming a daily can elevate your health. But I could but that no one would cherish the idea of chewing on a chunk of garlic every morning. And let us face it garlic breath is not very attractive. Not only will it keep vampires away but your friends too.
In this article I will be sharing with you the benefits of garlic tea and how to prepare it. Without any further ado let's get into it.
1. Garlic has massive antifungal, antibacterial and antiviral properties
2. Garlic has been proven to have anti-cancer properties
it has anti-carcinogenic properties that aid in preventing many types of cancerous diseases. Researchers recently found out that the consumption of Galaxy can help reduce the risk of breast and stomach cancer.
3. Garlic supports liver health when your liver is sluggish and clogged it will slow down the detoxification process. This is when toxins begin to accumulate in your body which leads to imbalances in your hormones and gut Flora. Garlic supports the liver helping detoxify your body.
4. Reduces high levels of cholesterol
if you have high cholesterol levels the consumption of raw garlic may reduce low-density protein and cholesterol.
5. Garlic helps combat diabetes
according to webmed.com the consumption of garlic reduces pre-med blood sugar levels in people with or without diabetes. Though it is unclear if garlic reduces postamat blood sugar levels or hbalc levels.
6. Very good for your blood
based on its properties garlic slows blood clotting and reduces the blood lipid levels which means that it can reduce blood pressure.
7. It is the holy Grail for heart health
garlic is rich source of allicin a compound which inhibits the development of atherosclerosis. As mentioned above garlic promotes blood circulation and resist the formation of plaque within the arteries which in turn aliviates heart health.
8. More benefits
• Improves the immune system health
• Aids in weight loss
• Treats vaginal yeast infections
• Disinfects wounds
• Gives an energy boost
• Relieves mouth ulcers
How to make the tea
- In a saucepan, bring 3 cups of water and the 3 cloves of garlic to a boil. Turn off the heat when the water boils, half cup of the fresh lemon juice. Strain.
- Refrigerate extra to use the next day.
Content created and supplied by: Info101 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More