The reproductive system of a woman is made up of inside and external elements, according to Health.com. I'll share with you 5 facts you might not be aware of.
1. It is teeming with yeast and bacteria that should be there and maintain equilibrium. The equilibrium of microorganisms and natural acidity is upset by munching. Any type of disturbance will promote the development of pathogenic bacteria that cause diseases.
2. It must breathe in order to give the vulva some airflow. Yeast and bacteria can grow in warm, damp environments. Avoid wearing your underwear all the time if you don't need to, and sleep without anything on your bottom so that you may get enough of airflow.
3. It informs you of your fertile period. Cervical secretions alter as hormone levels rise and fall. You are fertile when you start to generate white cervical mucus and your body temperature starts to rise.
4. Everyone down there appears different. Size, shape, thickness, and length all vary greatly. Healthy vulva can be any color, however pigment alterations are common.
5. It shouldn't have a floral scent. Your own and entirely natural personal smell. It changes depending on your food, menstrual cycle, and even level of hydration. That being said, any offensive scent or odor that is uncommon is cause for a trip to the doctor to rule out an infection.
Continue to share and comment on my posts as a follow-up.
Content created and supplied by: Seewriter (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More