The main symptoms of the novel coronavirus are fever, cough and shortness of breath.
* For a fever take a fever reducer. If you choose to or if your fever is very high , you can take a fever reducer. Acetaminophen is what is usually recommend. While ibuprofen is also a fever reducer. There is some cerncen that it may not be safe to take with novel coronavirus.
* Stay hydrated
Fever usually cause sweating which means loss of water from your body. Drink lots of liquids preferably water, juice and not soda or high sugar beverages that might make you thirstier.
* Rest your body needs energy to fight the virus. Just rest up and let your body do its job.
For a cough
* Sip on drinks throughout the day. Not only will this keep your throat moist and comfortable, it will help keep you hydrated.
* Drink warm beverages, like tea or broth. These heat up the airways, keep you hydrated and break up any mucus you might have in your throat.
* Gargle salt water.
* Try cough medicine mix with garlic, ginger , lemon and honey then drink it 3 times a day.
* Steaming is also the best.
Sources google.com and Facebook
Don't forget to like, comment and share for other's.
Content created and supplied by: Naothando (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More