Craving Pancakes? Try These Simple Recipes At Home
Do you want to impress your loved ones with some pancakes at home? Well, check out this easy recipe for soft and delicious pancakes. This recipe serves four people.
1. One cup of cake flour (optional)
2. 1 teaspoon of sugar
3. A pinch of salt
4. Melted butter (optional, one can use oil) or margarine, 1 heaped tablespoon
5. Baking powder (optional, one can opt to use self-raise cake flour)
6. One cup of milk
7. Two eggs (preferably small or medium size)
9. Fruits (bananas, strawberries, blueberries raspberries etc.
Image: Writer's gallery
Now let's check out the instructions below:
1. In a mixing bowl, add the cake flour, sugar, baking powder salt. Combine with an egg beater. These are dry ingredients.
2. In another mixing bowl, add milk, eggs, melted butter or margarine or cooking oil. Throughouly mix with an egg beater. These are wet ingredients.
3. Dig a hole in the center of the bowl with the dry ingredients and pour the wet ingredients. Throughouly mix with an egg beater.
4. Switch the stove to medium heat, put a pan and oil it. Don't over do it, otherwise the pancakes will come out oily. You don't want that. Wait for the pan to become hot. Then with a tablespoon, pour the mixture into the pan.
5. Fry for a minute on one side and turn to the other side. Or fry until they are golden brown. Continue with the rest of the dough.
Image: Writer's gallery
Enjoy with syrup, sliced banana, berries, mint, strawberries or cream😋😋.
Content created and supplied by: Jaskier (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More