Double Chocolate Cookies
1 & 1/4 cups plain flour
1/2 cup white sugar
1/2 cup unsalted butter (room temp)
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1/4 cup cocoa powder
2 Tbsp milk
1 tsp vanilla essence
1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
1/4 tsp salt
1. Melt 1/2 cup chocolate chips in a microwave or over simmering water .(leave the other 1/2 cup for later ).
2. In a large bowl beat sugar and butter until light and fluffy. Then add milk , egg , vanilla and melted chocolate. Mix well together.
3. Sift in flour , cocoa powder, bicarbonate of soda and salt . Mix until all ingredients are well combined. Add the remaining 1/2 cup of choc chips. Fold them in .
4. Use a spoon or ice cream scoop to scoop out the dough . Place the dough balls on a prepared baking tray.
5. Bake in a preheated oven for 10-12 minutes at 180 Degrees Celsius.
Heba’s Treats Recipe
Content created and supplied by: Swati_Princess (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More