2 cups flour (cake or all purpose)
1 cup plain yoghurt
1 & 1/2 cups white sugar
1/2 cup vegetable oil
3/4 cup cocoa powder
1 tsp vanilla essence
1 tsp coffee powder
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
1/2 tsp salt
1/3 cup choc chips or chocolate chunks (optional)
1. In a large bowl add flour , cocoa powder, coffee powder, salt , baking powder, bicarbonate of soda then whisk well .
2. In another large bowl add oil and sugar then mix . Add vanilla then mix in one egg at a time . Finally add yoghurt then mix.
3. Sift in the dry ingredients to the wet mixture . Mix until all the ingredients are well combined. Please DO NOT over mix .
4. Scoop in the dough into a prepared muffin tray . This is a thick mixture, so make sure the muffin tray is fully filled.
*Add chocolate chips or chocolate chunks on top .
5. Bake in a preheated oven at 180 Degrees Celsius for 18-20 minutes.
Tips : If you want them to puff up on top bake them at 200 Degrees Celsius for exactly 5 minutes. Then reduce the oven temperature to 180 Degrees Celsius and bake for 15 minutes.
*Don’t open the oven during this process .
* In order to keep the muffins moist for a long time , let them cool off for a little bit . While still warm keep them in an airtight container.
Content created and supplied by: Swati_Princess (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More