Please follow the page for more exciting recipes ❤️
2 chicken breast
1 cup cheddar cheese
1 tbsp BBQ garlic seasoning
1 tbsp chicken seasoning
1 tsp Italian seasoning
1 tbsp chive’s
1 tsp onion powder
8 tbsp mayo
4 tbsp burger sauce
1/2 cup red pepper
NB: you can use your favorite seasoning’s and to your liking.
1. Cut chicken breast in the middle (butterfly)
2. Season chicken with onion powder, chicken seasoning, Italian seasoning and BBQ garlic seasoning (Remember you can use your favorite seasoning’s)
3. Pan fry chicken for 10 minutes or until chicken is well cooked
4. In a bowl mix together mayo,burger sauce, red pepper , chive’s and cheese mix well
5. Chop chicken and add to mayo mixture, mix well. Done
- you can use any kind of bread or rolls for this recipe.
- ensure that your chicken is fully cooked.
Content created and supplied by: TsepoNews (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More