Garlic is definitely one of the healthiest foods on the planet! This natural miracle is able to treat numerous diseases, and due to its potent medicinal properties, it is used worldwide.
1. It has been traditionally used to reduce cholesterol levels, control high and low blood pressure, treat coronary heart disease, stimulate blood flow, and prevent heart attacks.
2. Its consumption controls LDL cholesterol, prevents the production of angiotensin II hormone and relax the blood vessels.
3. Apparently, garlic can help your body in 24 hours! According to experts, the consumption of 6 roasted garlic cloves on a daily basis can provide impressive effects, as follows:
1st hour- The garlic is digested in the stomach, and feeds your body.
2-4 hours – It starts to destroy cancer cells and prevent free radical damage.
4-6 hours – the metabolism begins to recognize its beneficial properties, and it helps the elimination of excess fluids and fat in the body.
6-7 hour – The antibacterial properties of garlic start to operate and destroy any bacteria found in the system.
6-10 hours –the nutrients found in garlic have provided effects on a cellular level, so the body is not protected from oxidations.
10-24 hours – Due to the intake of this miraculous vegetable, the body undergoes a process of deep cleansing, which leads to:
- Strengthened immune system
- Improved bone strength
- Lowered and improved blood pressure levels
- Boosted longevity of cells
- Eliminated fatigue
- Regulated cholesterol levels
- Prevention of cardiovascular problems
- Prevention of the entrance of heavy metals in the body
- Improved athletic performance
Therefore, it is not just wise, but recommended by experts, to consume this beneficial food on a daily basis, and thus prevent various diseases and health issues, and treat the existing ones fast!
Content created and supplied by: DaniellaSanny (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More