Texas Turtle Sheet Cake
1 cup black coffee
1/3 cup cocoa powder
1/2 cup buttermilk
2 cups flour
2 cups granulated sugar
1 cup butter
4 large spoon buttermilk
3 cups powdered sugar
1/4 cup butter
3 large spoon cocoa
1 cup of chocolate chips
1/2 cup caramel sauce
1/2 cup chopped pecans
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease and flour a baking pan. Mix flour / granulated sugar in a large bowl.
2. In a medium pot mix cup butter/cup cocoa/ and 1 cup of coffee & get the mixture to a boil, stirring permanently.
3. Pour chocolate mixture into the flour/sugar mixture.
4. Mix mixtures with a hand-held mixer until completely blended.
& we add eggs and cup of buttermilk, whisk for an extra minute. Pour mixture into the prepared pan. Bake about 31 min.
1. In a medium pot mix butter, large spoon cocoa powder, and large spoon buttermilk. the mixture to a boil with medium heat, stirring permanently.
2. Remove from heat and use a wire beat to mix in powdered sugar. It’s best to add 1 cup first, whisk until soft, then add 1/2 cup at once until frosting is as thick/sold.
3. Pour the warm frosting over cake, and we spread chocolate chips & pecan pieces. before serving, spray caramel sauce over the cake.
Content created and supplied by: Lurcia (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More