Custard Biscuits | Eggless
1 cup flour (cake or all purpose)
1/4 cup caster sugar or icing sugar
1/2 cup butter (softened)
1/3 cup custard powder
2 tsp cornflour (corn starch)
2 Tbsp liquid milk
No baking powder or bicarbonate of soda added!
1. In a large bowl add butter and sugar. Mix for 3 minutes using a hand whisk or silicone spatula.
2. Sift in flour ,custard powder and cornflour . Mix until all ingredients are slightly combined then add 2 tablespoons of milk . Mix well . (Use your hands)
3. Line the baking tray with parchment paper. Use a spoon or an ice cream scoop to scoop out the dough.
4. Form each dough piece into a smooth ball . Place on the prepared baking tray. Use a fork to make a pattern.
5. Bake in a preheated oven at 170 Degrees Celsius for 18-20 minutes. Let the cookies cool off completely before you eat them.
Note ❗️: *The purpose of cornflour is to make the cookies crispy. If you want them soft don’t add it .
Content created and supplied by: Swati_Princess (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More