Hake is one of a simple meal you can have anytime of the day. The first thing you need to understand that there are a different way of cooking it. So do what works for you.
1. Bake hake/ white fish fillers
2. Two eggs
4. Coating for fish/ baking spice for fish
5. Cooking oil
6. Mixed herbs
7. Black pepper optional
1 clean your bake hake fish throughly and set aside to drain water before you put inside those mixture
3. On a nonstick pan, add cup of cooking oil and put it on a medium hear stove level 4
4. On clean and dry plate, sprinkle your coating for fish, mixed herbs and set pan with hot cooking oil.
5. Deep your baby hake into eggs solution, take it out and deep it into plate with sprinkled coating for fish.
6. Fry your fish till is golden brown.
You can serve this with rice or pap . Don't forget like and comment on this article.
Content created and supplied by: Journeypeace (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More