- Potato soup is a real stick-to-your-bones dish, especially with the addition of ham. It's a great way to use up leftover meat from the night before. Top with green onions and shredded cheese.
- Fish chowder is a complete meal featuring lean white fish and tender veggies. The creaminess comes from a flour and milk mixture, making it lower fat than chowders calling for heavy cream.
- A heartier take on chicken noodle soup, this recipe uses canned creamed soups as a shortcut. Use leftover or rotisserie chicken to make it an extra easy meal fit for a winter weeknight.
- Sweet potatoes add nice color and lightly sweet flavor to this turkey soup. The delicious dish comes together in under 45 minutes and tastes great the next day for lunch. You can sub chicken for the turkey if that's what you have on hand.
- Fresh Salmon Chowder
- Salmon chowder is the creamy, hearty soup of your dreams. With cheese, potatoes, cream, and fresh fish, everyone will dig into this crowd-pleaser. Serve with crackers and top with a sprinkling of fresh herbs.
- The Spruce / Cara Cormack
- Parsnips take on a lightly sweet flavor and creamy texture when cooked, making them ideal for a blended soup. This vegetarian parsnip soup recipe only has a few simple ingredients with harissa providing a kick of flavor.
- Take all of the comforting flavors of chicken pot pie and transform them into an easy soup. The broth is thickened with flour and a little heavy cream. For something extra, serve chicken pot pie soup with fresh biscuits
Content created and supplied by: Da_Nilla (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More