GARLIC PARMESAN BAKED POTATO WEDGES
* 3 tbsp. Olive Oil or avocado oil
* 1 tsp. Garlic Powder
* 1/2 tsp. Onion Powder
* 1 tsp. Smoked Paprika
* 1/2 tsp. Kosher Salt or to taste
* 1/2 tsp. Black Cracked Pepper or to taste
* 4 large Russet Potatoes rinsed
* 1/3 cup Finely grated or shredded parmesan cheese divided
* 2 tbsp. Fresh chopped parsley
* Preheat the oven to 400°F and line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper; set aside.
* In a small mixing bowl, whisk olive oil, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, salt and pepper set aside.
* Rinse and scrub the potatoes thoroughly to remove any dirt. Pat the excess moisture with a paper towel.
* Next, place the potato on a cutting board and carefully slice it in half lengthwise. Place the cut side down onto the cutting board and cut it again in half to create quarters. If the potatoes are large, then you can cut again in half each quarter, to create 8 wedges.
* Place the wedges into a large mixing bowl. Pour the oil mixture over the top and generously rub all over the potatoes to evenly coat.
* Now spread the wedges onto the prepared baking sheets, making sure you leave some space in between.
* Sprinkle with 3/4 of the parmesan and bake for 30-35 minutes, flipping once with a tong to ensure even browning.
* Once done, remove from the oven. sprinkle with remaining parmesan cheese on top and garnish with freshly chopped parsley.
* Season with extra salt and pepper, if needed, and serve warm with your favorite dip. Enjoy!
Content created and supplied by: Lurcia (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More