MOIST LEMON CUPCAKES RECIPE
1½ cups (192g) all-purpose flour sifted
1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
¼ teaspoon salt
½ cup (1 stick, 113g) unsalted butter, room temperature
1 cup (200g) granulated sugar
3 large eggs, room temperature
½ cup (123g) whole milk, room temperature
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1 tablespoon lemon zest
RECIPE and BAKED by My Cooking Addiction
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Prepare cupcake tins. (This recipe yielded 15 cupcakes for me.)
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt; set aside.
3. In stand mixer with paddle attachment (starting on low), cream together room temperature butter and sugar on medium-high until light and fluffy. Reduce speed to low and add in eggs, one at a time and mix until just blended.
4. Add in vanilla, 2 tablespoons of lemon juice and milk and mix for about 30 seconds on low. Slowly add in dry ingredients and mix until just combined.
5. Remove from mixer then fold in lemon zest with spatula.
6. Divide batter evenly among prepared muffin cups.
7. Transfer muffin tin to oven and bake until tops are just dry to the touch, 18 to 20 minutes.
8. Use a pastry brush to brush remaining 1 tablespoon of lemon juice over the top of the cupcake while they are still warm.
9. Let cupcakes cool completely before serving!
Content created and supplied by: Secretary (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More