Chocolate-Stuffed Flapjack Snacks
Cooking time: 30 minutes
3 cups self-raising flour
3 cups double cream plain yoghurt
⅓ cup chocolate spread
1. Sieve the flour into a medium-sized mixing bowl.
a well in the centre of the flour and add in the double cream yoghurt and eggs. Beat until smooth and lump-free. Add one cup of water and keep beating until you have a thick, but pourable consistency.
3. Pour the batter into an upcycled squeeze bottle (a clean sweet chilli, mayo or tomato sauce bottle will work). *Chef’s Tip: Alternatively, use a resealable bag and cut off a tiny corner.
4. Heat a greased Tefal 25cm Extra Non-Stick Pancake Pan over medium heat.
5. Squeeze small, equal-sized drops of the batter into the pan, leaving space for each to spread slightly. Immediately pipe a button-sized drop of chocolate spread onto the flapjacks.
6. Allow to partially set before covering with more flapjack batter. Cook for another minute before flipping over with a spatula and cook the other side until golden.
7. Skewer the flapjacks with some strawberries for a sweet snack, or store in a lunchbox as a treat and ENJOY!
Content created and supplied by: Shanelize (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More