Peach Crumb Muffins
1 & 3/4 cups flour (cake or all purpose)
3/4 cup white sugar
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1/2 cup plain yoghurt
1 & 1/2 cups chopped canned peaches
1 tsp vanilla essence
2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
For the crumbly mixture
1/2 cup flour
1/4 cup sugar (white or brown)
3 Tbsp melted butter
Mix all these ingredients together to form a crumbly mixture.
1. In a bowl sift in flour, baking powder and salt then whisk well.
2. In another bowl add oil , sugar and mix . Then add vanilla and mix in one egg at a time .
3. Add yoghurt to the wet ingredients and mix . Add the flour mixture to the wet ingredients . Mix gently.
4. Add the chopped peaches . Gently mix . Divide the dough in a prepared muffin tray.
5. Sprinkle the crumbly mixture on top . If you like you can add some chopped peaches on top .
6. Bake in a preheated oven for 20-25 minutes at 180 Degrees Celsius.
Content created and supplied by: Swati_Princess (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More