Quick and easy stir fry and rice bowl recipe.
400 grams steak cut into thin strips
1 large sliced onion
1 cup sliced and clean mushrooms
1 and half cup of sliced cabbage
3 large sliced carrots
3-4 tablespoon soy sauce - optional
- Heat oil in a pan stir fry beef with spices and salt until golden brown - use any spices of your choice, remove from the pan and set aside
- stir fry onions in the same pan and add all the sliced vegetables and cook for about 2 -3 minutes or until soft
- Add the fried beef back into the vegetables add soy sauce and fry to cook and stir until vegetables are tender.
- serve with a side of white rice or use as a filling for wraps.
- you can substitute the beef with chicken, lamb, or wors.
- add fresh chillies - optional
Content created and supplied by: TsepoNews (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More