Mustard oil, mostly used in North India, is used in many things besides food. Being antibacterial, it also has medicinal properties.
Mustard oil is helpful in balancing cholesterol.
The mustard oil found in almost every kitchen not only makes food tasty, but it is also very beneficial in health. Mostly in northern India, this oil is used in many things besides food. This oil with warm effect is also used in cultural and religious activities. Mustard oil is also rich in medicinal properties due to being antibacterial. In the old days, children were also massaged to avoid infection. Not only this, when children had a cold, they used to put it regularly in the nose, ears and nabhi from children to elders. There are many benefits of mustard oil which you can know here.
Can be used like this
1. Digestive power is maintained by consuming mustard oil. It also helps to increase appetite, so if you too are going through the problem of feeling hungry, then use mustard oil in food.
2. Vitamins such as thiamine, folate and niacin are found in large amounts, which helps in weight loss. Extra body fat is also reduced by its massage.
3. Although there is no permanent cure for asthma yet, putting camphor in hot mustard oil and massaging it also provides relief in asthma.
4. Massage of mustard oil strengthens the muscles of the body and improves blood circulation. It also relaxes the knot.
5. Drinking 1 teaspoon mustard oil like medicine provides a lot of relief in cough and throat pain.
6. If you are going through the problem of chapped lips, apply mustard oil on the navel before sleeping on the winter night. This will make the cracked lips soft and soft.
7. If cold, nose is blocked or flowing, put 2 drops mustard oil in the nose. There will be immediate relief in the cold. It also gives relief in problems like nose itching and dryness.
8. Mustard oil is also added to turmeric made from turmeric at home. This ends the dryness of the skin, which causes the skin to glow naturally.
9. Mustard oil is also beneficial in toothache and pyorrhea. If you are struggling with toothache, then mix turmeric and salt in mustard oil and massage it regularly on the teeth.
10. Mustard oil is helpful in balancing cholesterol. Compared to refined oil, cooking in mustard oil reduces the chances of heart disease by about 70 percent
. (Disclaimer: The information and information given in this article is based on general information.
Content created and supplied by: SeebuBlackberry (via Opera News )