There are some people who are proud of their culinary achievements, and there are others who aren’t shy about showing their failures. We like the latter even more. After all, sincerity and the ability to laugh at oneself is almost as impressive as the ability to cook a delicious, beautiful cake.
We were looking at the culinary “masterpieces” of the people from our article with great interest and decided that it’d probably be better for them to stay as far away from the kitchen as possible.
Please make my day and share this article with your friends and family.
1. “A birthday cake for my husband — he’s so lucky to have me.”
2. “I ordered a salad for $15 from a local restaurant.”
3. Only 2 ingredients
4. “Yes, I made bread.”
5. “Look! My macarons!”
6. “This is what an ’exotic salad’ looks like in a store near me.”
7. “This dish cost me $10. I’m never going there again.”
8. “I decided to make a Lego cake. There’s still work to be done but at least it’s recognizable, right?”
9. Toast that’s scary to eat
10. “You might like the pie I baked...”
11. “Here’s another one.”
12. “My first attempt at making lemon tea”
13. Do you want the recipe?
14. Michelin-star cheese plate
15. “My boss eats this depressing lunch every single day.”
16. “I made a cake like in the picture.”
17. “I made a cheesecake for the first time!”
18. “This pizza makes me sad.”
19. “I made a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.”
20. “A chocolate cake that I accidentally put a teaspoon of flour into instead of a cup.”
Do culinary failures ever happen to you? Tell us about one of them.
Please spread the love and smiles. Share with family and friends and leave me a comment in the comment section.
Don't forget to like this article.
Thank you for reading.
Love and prosperity to you.
Content created and supplied by: Xiya (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More