"When you look good, you feel good and when you feel good, you do good." I remember those words from the controversial tv presenter Katlego Maboe from a television advert a few years ago.
I personally never made a big deal out of clothes, I've always felt that whatever you wear isn't a reflection of who you are but I was wrong. When you're wearing a suit, you exhude the aura of an entrepreneur, someone serious about their life ambitions. When you're wearing a summer dress, you exhude a playful goddess aura.
Little black number
- Psychology says a man is more likely to pay attention to a woman wearing a small black dress than he would to a woman wearing a different coloured dress. Yellow tube top
- Tube tops are huge this season and these lattern sleeves are so necessary.
- For those rainy days this summer brown colours are a hit. Brown, black and beige colours are also perfect for skirts and dresses.
Jean and t-shirt
- A t-shirt with a pair of jeans. Graphic t-shirts with rapper, old painting and art printings are big.
- Track suits are worn in summer for those rainy days and lounging, just be sure it shows a bit of skin.
All black fits.
- You can never go wrong with black. Shirts
- Shirts tucked in, short or long. The sleeve only top
This is perfect for tube tops and vests.
- It's standard paragotive for a woman to own pink items in her closets.
Content created and supplied by: TheeAuthor (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More