A mole is defined as a black patch on your skin that is usually elevated. Moles are exceedingly prevalent skin growths. You can have multiples on your body and face. Ten to forty moles are prevalent on their skin.
Among the mole removal methods are:
1. Using apple cider vinegar to burn the mole.
2. Applying pressure to the mole while using garlic to internally break it down
3. Using iodine to kill the mole's internal cells.
4. Remove the mole with a razor or scissors.
Here are some examples of mole removal home remedies:
1. Apply a solution of castor oil and baking soda to the mole.
2. Wrap the mole in banana peel.
3. Use frankincense oil to remove the mole.
4. Apply tea tree oil to the affected area.
5. Apply hydrogen peroxide to the mole.
6. Apply aloe vera to the mole to remove it.
7. Apply flaxseed oil to the affected area.
8. Both pharmacies and online retailers sell mole removal creams. You can use these creams to remove your mole by following the instructions on the packaging.
Content created and supplied by: CapeNews (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More