Peris Wanjiku, also known as Pesh, is one of Kenya's most admired Akorino women. She recently entered the public eye, and she drew a lot of attention, especially on social media, due to her modest attire.
She arrived with a different message that fashion is not about wearing short dresses but being acceptable in whatever you put on, at a time when most people assume that fashion is about dressing indecently and wearing clothes that display curves.
In today's piece, we'll look at some of her images as well as ten things you probably didn't know about the lovely Akorino lady.
1. She is a fashionista who has been seen wearing clothes that promote her traditional Akorino culture. The following are some facts about Pesh that you probably didn't know:
2. She is a devout Christian, and her church, golHoly Ghost Mission Church, is located in Nairobi's Githurai 45.
3. Her real name is Peris Wanjiku Kamburi, and she lives in Nairobi.
4. Her fashion sense, she claims, was influenced by her mother, who is her biggest supporter and always encourages her.
5. She has over 10,000 Twitter followers and a sizable following across all of her social media platforms.
6. Her incredible fashion sense has gotten her featured in a number of newspapers and magazines.
7. According to sources, she is a student at Zetech University College studying Information Technology and previously attended Mount Horeb High School in the capital city.
8. She is currently 21 years old and works as an IT consultant.
9. Pesh admitted to being single and not even dating in one interview. She claims that most men are afraid to approach her, despite rumors that she is already dating.
10. Her ideal man, she believes, must be a born again Christian. She also adds that she is willing to settle down when she meets the right man.
Let us know what you think about this story in the comments area below, and don't forget to like and share it.
Content created and supplied by: God'sPower (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More