Castor oil is made from the castor seed. Castor oil is high triglycerides and ricinoleic acid. These two items, make it a potent medicinal oil, that can be used internally and externally. For some, having castor oil is the cure all to their ailments.
Throughout history, castor oil's most popular use had been for treating skin, digestion, and hair conditions.
Check out 6 things that castor oil can do for you and you may decide to become a faithful user of this vegetable oil.
1. Constipation - castor oil acts as a laxative. It can help you to go to the loo if you haven't been there in days. Castor oil works effectively and quickly when taken in the morning or during the day.
2. Relieve dry, itchy skin - castor oil helps with dry and itchy skin. It makes a great skin moisturizer, anti-inflammatory blemish treatment, and can delay any signs of aging.
3. Add shine and growth to hair - using castor oil can help grow your hair fast, thick, strong, shine and remove dandruff.
4. Treat fungus - castor oil works well as a toenail treatment. For the same reason, it helps fight acne.
5. Reduce pain in joints - castor is often used as a natural treatment for arthritis pain, joint swelling and inflammation.
6. Helps balance hormones and improve libido - it helps with unbalanced hormones and improve sex drive if it is low.
Castor oil can do a lot of wonders in your body both internal and external. It's taste may not be pleasant but it will help you when you are in need.
Content created and supplied by: Mfundo04 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More