The skin under the eyes turns thin and delicate with the blue veins under eyes appearing dark. This dark discoloration of the skin is called a dark circle. In today’s world men and women of all age groups and children suffer from this problem. Using virgin coconut oil is a sure and natural way to cure this problem.
Does Coconut oil Remove Dark Circles?
Coconut oil is the most common article in our homes. It is rich in minerals and if very effective against various ailments. It is the easiest and cheapest remedy against dark circles.
- Coconut oil is a great moisturizer.
- Applying coconut oil around the eyes prevents dryness and keeps the skin moisturized.
- It helps to keep the dark circles and puffy eyes at bay.
- It soothes the skin and prevents wrinkles and fine lines.
- Virgin coconut oil has lactic acid that helps in lightning the skin just like lemon juice.
- It contains essential fatty acids and vitamins, which allows the growth of healthy skin.
How To Use Coconut Oil for Dark Circles?
Cosmetics and creams work temporarily on persistent and resilient dark circles. They generally do more harm than good. Coconut oil is a natural remedy that heals your strained under eye muscles very well and it a product that is present in nearly all households.
Coconut Oil Used Directly
This is a very hassle free way of treating your dark circles. It is easy and can be done any time.
- Cleanse your face with a mild soap and pat it dry.
- Gently apply coconut oil under your eyes.
- Leave it overnight (if using at night else keep it for 4-5 hours).
- In the morning you can wash your face with a mild cleanser.
- Repeat this process regularly until the dark circles are gone.
Note– It is preferable to use extra virgin coconut oil. You can continue this process even after your dark circles are gone as it keeps your delicate under eye muscles healthy.
Coconut oil with Turmeric Paste
A combination of coconut oil and turmeric paste can be used to cure unnatural skin pigmentation or discoloration of the skin.
- Take a pinch of turmeric and make a smooth paste by mixing it with a tablespoon of coconut oil.
- Ensure that it is a thick paste.
- Apply this paste on the dark circles and keep it for 15 minutes.
- Wipe it away with a cotton ball.
How it helps: This will help to stimulate blood flow and moisturize the skin.
Coconut oil and Almond oil
Almond oil which is used extensively for skin nourishing can be combined with coconut oil to cure under eye dark circles. Almond oil is rich in vitamin E, which is great for the skin.
- Mix together equal parts of coconut oil and almond oil.
- Gently massage this mixture on your dark circles using your fingertips.
- Leave it for 5-6 hours.
- If you are putting it at night then leave it overnight.
- Cleanse with normal water.
Repetition: Repeat this process regularly until the dark circles are gone.
Please feel free to comment and share
Content created and supplied by: Tash.Z. (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More