These top 5 scents are perfect for the night out and great for catching the attention of others
these are some of the most popular classics and new releases in 2021. Check the notes of each fragrance below and pick your Favorite!
1) La Belle Le parfum is a new version of the widely loved La Belle. This one has a more prominent scent and long lasting performance. Strong notes include vanilla, tonka bean and pear that make this a great cool weather fragrance.
2) Sweet Diamond pink pepper is a high end scent that comes with a note combination of pink pepper, rose, sandalwood and saffron just to mention few
3) wanted girl by night is another widely loved cool weather scent many have already come to love. This new fragrance comes with a moderate performance and strong notes of whipped cream, rum and night blooming cereus
4) Dolce & Gabbana pour Femme intense is another mass appealing cool weather scent. This one has a moderate performance and strong notes of marshmallows, sandalwood and orange blossom.
5) Pure XS is a long lasting cool weather scent that has a moderate silage. This unique scent has note combination of popcorn, vanilla and coconut
Content created and supplied by: Lavishlyme (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More