Most of the time, the underwear we wear can make or break our health. Eight mistakes we make when we choose underwear and how we wear it:
1. Tight underwear can be bad for your skin and vagina, especially after menopause, when vaginal walls tend to get thinner.
2. Tight underwear can make you look bad. If you wear underwear that is very tight and 'climbed', this can cause problems with blood flow. This problem can also cause numbness in the limbs.
3. Silk and synthetic fabrics: They say that as long as the crotch is covered in cotton, you can choose any material you want, as long as it fits. Most of the clothes that came before let the body breathe. As long as cotton is protecting the vaginal area, you can choose the underwear that you want to wear.
4. There are some experts who say that if you have very sensitive skin, don't wear synthetic fabrics. Silk should only be worn on special occasions.They also aren't able to let the body "breathe," which encourages the growth of germs.
5. Wearing underwear can cause infections and irritations in the organ. If this is the case, don't wear underwear. They're great at getting bacteria from one place to another, front to back and back again. In other words, if they haven't caused you trouble in the past, keep using them.
6. At night, it's a matter of taste whether or not you wear underwear. But it's true that if you don't wear underwear at night, your body can "breathe."
7. It's important to change your underwear every day if you sweat a lot. Bacteria can thrive in a warm, wet environment.
Content created and supplied by: 9jainSA (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More