Many people are always complaining about how to apply make up and how to draw eyebrows these days. There are those who even turned into make-up artists and they really know what they are doing. On the other side we also have those who are trying to draw eyebrows but then they do not have the materials.
If you want to be good at this make-up thing you have to buy all the material that is needed. Go to clicks , Dischem, Signature or other stores that sells make up. When I am talking about other stores I am not talking about somalian shops. If you want to do your make up perfectly and draw your eyebrows well. Take a look at this.
1. Firstly brush your eyebrows using a mascara brush and soap on it.
2. choose any colour on you brow powder and apply it nice on your brushed eyebrows. Brush the eyebrows so that they can be shaped well.
3. Take a bush, pour a concealer on it and use it to shape your eyebrows. Use it both sides so that they can look good.
4. Then after apply the concealer of your colour face. This will help the make up to look good on you it is like a foundation.
5. On top use your pro concealer that matches with your face. I bet you will never go wrong just follow the steps.
6. And then blend it make sure that you do not over do it please.
7. Choose any colour from power eyeshadow pallette pigment. If you know that you won't focus please use a solotape at the end of your eyes so that the colour looks bright and perfect on you.
8. Then again there are shiny eyeshadows you can also choose a colour and apply it nice on your eyes.
9. Then after use your foundation on top of the first eyeshadow so that you can be able to put a bright colour there.
10. After apply foundation on face followed by a make of you colour you'll see the results.
11. Here we are done. Thank you for checking this i hope you have learned something.
Content created and supplied by: Thewriter (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More