If you don't have natural curves, there are several approaches you may take to dress in a way that flatters your body and makes you appear feminine. The idea is to dress in clothes that can provide a moderate amount of volume to your bust and hips while still giving the look of curves to your body.
1. Tie a Belt Around Your Waistline: Tiing a belt around the waistline of shapeless garments is one technique for making them more flattering for someone who does not have curves. In addition to being a fantastic stylist tip, it is also one of my favorite ways to jazz up a dress or skirt. It is possible to give the illusion of curves by wearing a belt over anything shapeless, even if you do not naturally have them.
2. Choose a pleated skirt if you want to give your hip area a more defined look by adding more curves to your hip area. The pleating adds a small amount of volume to the lower part of the body, which is absolutely perfect for this look. Because of this, you shouldn't be scared to wear clothes with ruffles and other decorative elements.
3. Wear Bold Prints: When dressing a body type with little to no natural curves, the most important thing to remember is to make use of'small' details in clothing to create the illusion of volume in the appropriate places. 4. Use Colorful Accessories: There are a variety of approaches you could take to do this. Wearing a vividly printed outfit is one option you may consider.
4. Dress in Rompers or Jumpsuits: While dresses are always a good choice, jumpsuits and rompers are also excellent alternatives to dresses for clothing a body with no curves. What is the primary reason? The majority of the time, both jumpsuits and rompers have a defined waistline, which, as you are aware, is an important component of dressing your shape.
5. Use Color Blocking to Get Dressed: Another way to give the illusion of curves to the body is to dress in colors that contrast with one another. If you're not familiar with the term, color blocking refers to the practice of pairing elements of solid color together.
6. Wear Ruffles: Details such as ruffles, pleats, pockets, and other similar embellishments can be difficult for many women to pull off because they draw more attention to the area of the body where they are located and increase the volume of the garment.
Conversely, if you don't have naturally occurring curves, narrow fit trousers are just as flattering for you. For one thing, they are more fitted to the body, and even if you don't have curves, the narrow fit can make them appear more defined than they actually are.
Content created and supplied by: Black_Media✅ (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More