Answer these Questions
• which items you’re most drawn to?
• what is the color palette of your wardrobe?
• what is your lifestyle? How many uniforms do you need- eg work, leisure time, dress up etc.?
• which is your favorite outfit to wear?
• what do you feel most comfortable in?
• what do you have most in your wardrobe? Chances are, you’re already on the path towards uniform dressing
• which on of your outfits do people compliment the most?
1) invest in your statement pieces
it’s makes sense to buy the best quality you can afford of pieces that are the building blocks of your wardrobe and are in heavy rotation
2) work with versatile pieces As building blocks
my black pants are almost always part of my uniform. They can be dressed up or down depending on the circumstances. They work with almost everything and are not particularly difficult to care for
3) Find your color palette and build on that
chance are, there are colors you prefer to others, work with that and build your signature uniform around that color
4) Play with cuts, fabrics and small details
with uniform dressing, the focus is not bold statement pieces, but subtle accents and details. You may usually wear a blazer but can still pay with cut, fabric, tailoring , shades or tiny details
Content created and supplied by: Lavishlyme (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More