Because of its strength, killing skills, and ability to pursue, capture, and overpower its prey, most people consider the male lion to be the jungle king. However, as powerful as it is, there are some animals that can kill it, which I will briefly discuss in this article.
1. The Grizzly Bear is one of the few animals capable of fighting and killing a lion. This animal weighs around 400 kg, which is about the same as a male lion. Grizzly bears are not only larger and stronger than lions, but they are also heavier, and their paws are enormous and pointed, allowing them to administer lethal blows to any animal. When confronted by a lion in a battle, the bear can lash out with its paws, delivering significant damage in a short period of time, especially if they are both in a good position.
2. An elephant is another animal that can take down a lion. A adult elephant weighs 5,000 kilograms and is robust and enormous in stature, giving it an advantage in a fight against a male lion, albeit it may not be able to kill it.
3. The male lion is no exception to what a giraffe's deadly kick can do when used on any animal. When battling a lion, the giraffe kicks with both legs and also hits the male lion's body with its long neck, which can break the lion's bones and cause damage to some of the lion's internal organs
4. Crocodiles are another animal capable of killing a lion. They have robust, keen, and strong teeth that they utilize to bite and eat their prey. Crocodiles inhabit small bodies of water, and lions rarely approach them. If a lion accidentally enters the crocodile's area, it will attack and consume it with its deadly teeth.
5. The hippopotamus is a large animal that weighs around 1800 kilograms. It has large, vicious teeth that attack any lion that comes close to it. Because of its size, this animal can easily fight off and even kill lions.
Share this unique article across all social media platforms and please don't forget to maintain social distance, wear your face masks, wash your hands regularly with sanitizer for prevention is better than cure.
Thanks for reading, the topics covered here are available for positive progress and critical assessments. Please do well to drop a comment below and share the article with as many as possible,
Content created and supplied by: Africanmouth (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More