Here are are 10 interesting facts about the beautiful Muvhango actress, that you might want to know about her.
1. Bukamina Cebekhulu was born in KwaZulu Natal, and later moved to Johannesburg in 2008 to further her studies.
2. She studied Live Performance and Production Design at AFDA College, where she graduated around 2010/11.
3. The talented actress has been working in tv production for the past few years, which can be under 10 years.
4. Bukamina went on to work as a production assistant for ATTV productions, and then joined Stemberg television, where she was a production co-ordinator.
5. Stemberg television, is where she worked when she auditioned for Muvhango, a show which she grew up watching.
6. She's and her fellow actress Zonke, who plays Imani are great friends on and off screen.
7. She's had small roles on two shows, iNkaba and Ingozi - which led her to landing the role of Gugu.
8. She heard about the auditions while filming on Ingozi, she auditioned and she got the part, she landed her big break.
9. Bukamina is a very private woman and does not share much about herself on social media.
10. She is a proud mother of a beautiful daughter, that she adores to bits.
Content created and supplied by: Princess_M (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More