Gomora is a South African television drama series produced by Seriti Films. It is an M-Net original production commissioned for M-Net's local interest channel Mzansi Magic. The drama series replaces Isthembiso, which hasn't been renewed for a fourth season. Anyway we going to look at the things that you might not know about the Gomora actor, Mohato. Read the entire article to know few interesting things about him.
1. Ernest Vumela Msibi is a South African actor born 16 May 1972 in Zola, Soweto township in the Gauteng province.
2. He's 46 years of age.
3. He's currently known for playing the role of Mohato on Mzansi Magic's telenovela Gomora.
4. Msibi rose to fame after playing chester on SABC 1 drama series Yizo yizo.
5. On 1st of August 2020, Ernest paid lobola to the family of his fiance and baby mama.
6. Ernest Msibi is a father of two from his previous relationship.
7. Ernest Msibi previously had television role as Amos on SABC1's most watched drama series Uzalo.
8. He landed the role of Mohato, a hardcore ex-convict in Mzansi Magic’s Gomora in July 2020.
9. The net worth of Ernest Msibi has not yet disclosed.
10. Ernest is regarded as one of the best and most talented actor in South Africa's entertainment industry.
Content created and supplied by: BlacQMedia (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More