Thembisa Mdoda is no stranger to TV, and if you're a fan of Our Perfect Wedding, you'll recognize her. She is a South African presenter, actress, writer, and singer. Thembisa is a woman who has stood strong in the face of adversity while doing what she loves.
She is determined, strong and a resilient woman who will not give up in the face of disaster or allow her circumstances to drag her down. She is always prepared to taken on whatever life throws at her.
Who is Thembisa exactly?
1. Thembisa Mdoda was born in South Africa on 6 November 1982. In 2021, she will be 39 years old.
2. While they were growing up, Thembisa and her siblings formed a deep bond. It was simply so awful that her mother's death in 2009 came at the worst possible point in her life. She and her sister, Anele Mdoda, are like two peas in a pod that are impossible to separate.
3. Her children are everything to her, and she will be eternally grateful for having been the one to raise such lovely children.
4. Thembisa married actor Atandwa Kani, on 12 August 2012. They called quits in 2015. The actress Twitter handle has been changed to Thembisa Nxumalo. Many people assumed that she got married in secret.
5. Thembisa began her career as a Wits Radio newsreader.
Content created and supplied by: TheeMrsPrecious (via Opera News )