These are some interesting stuff that I've found out about today. Sometimes being curious you can learn a lot about things you didn't know exist/existed; especially about things in the past.
Some of these things we don't normally think about, because our minds are always occupied by social media and making money. But if you give yourself some time to relax and read or research about things you'll come across some pretty good interesting facts or things.
Below I have compiled a list of some interesting things I have learned today.
1. Typewriter is the longest word that can be typed on one row of keys.
2. Singing daily for at least ten minutes can reduce stress, clears sinuses, and improve posture.
3. A dog's nose print is like a human finger print. It is unique to its owner.
4. When you clean out a vacuum cleaner, you become a vacuum cleaner.
5. The word "Twenty-one characters" has 21 characters? And Four is the only number equal its value.
6. The 'Like' button was originally called the 'Awesome' button.
7. A dragonfly has a life span of 24 hours.
There are so many Did You Know interesting facts or things that you can find in the internet, you just need to give yourself time to search them and read about them.
Content created and supplied by: Mfundo04 (via Opera News )