9 interesting facts about # HouseOfZwide's Wanda Zuma (Nkosi Zwide) . He is amough youth south African actors making their mark in the industry. Wanda Zuma started making waves back in 2018 and his star continues to shine brighter everyday. He is an actors, writer as well as director. learn more about the talented Zuma from 9 facts .
1. 29 year old Wanda Zuma was born and raised in Durban.
2. He matriculated from Grosvenor Boys High School in 2009 and studied Performing Arts at Creative ARTS College graduating in 2014.
3.Zuma appeared in the television films love and M Zuma and Maskandi and young Adults, which were part of SABC'1 NFVF Youth Films intiative.
4. A lot of people started to notice him when he debuted on television as a hitman in an episode of the SABC1 soapie Uzalo that aired on January 23, 2018.
5. In January 2019, Zuma bagged a recurring role as one of Jama’s (Wiseman Mncube) crew on the Mzansi Magic drama series eHostela.
6. Later that year he played the role of Mthunzi in the e.tv soapie Imbewu in an episode that aired on 4 June 2019 (Season 2, Episode 37). He returned to the role in Season 4, in 2021.
7. He followed this up with a recurring role as Detective Mthaka on the final season of the Mzansi Magic soapie Isibaya, first appearing in Season 8, Episode 60, which aired on 26 June 2020.
8. Zuma landed his first starring role in television when he was cast as Nkosi Zwide, Faith, on the e.tv soapie House of Zwide, which replaced long-running soapie Rhythm City on 19 July 2021.
9. On the show Nkosi is eye candy – every woman’s dream man – but he has big issues. He sees himself as successor-in-waiting to his father but doesn’t have an artistic bone in his body to drive the business.
Content created and supplied by: topnewspaper (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More