You may recognize this talented and professional South African actress from TV show 'Generations'. Linda Sokhulu was among the actresses who made the drama in this show exciting due to her incredible performance as Cleo Khuzwayo.
The beauty has had such a successful career since she was featured in some of the most popular and favorite local drama series.
Although most of her fans believe they know her based on her acting, there is so much they don't know about her. What do you know about the character Cleo Khuzwayo?
1.Linda Sokhulu is a legendary actress in South Africa. She was born on the 13th of September, 1974, in Durban.
2. Linda intially never wanted to be an actress, she never even studied filming. In 1994, she enrolled at Cambridge College in Durban.
3. Linda proceeded to study fashion design at Natal Tech for two years, but she didn't finish her course because she realized that her passion was not in fashion design, then she decided to change the course.
4. She's been nominated for various awards and has also won several of them.
5.The actress has done an incredible job in keeping her dating life away from the public eye. It is therefore unknown or confirmed if this beauty is married or even if she has kids at all.
6. Linda is quite active on her Instagram page. She posts photos of herself, those of her hanging out with her friends and even pictures of her taking part in fun activities.
7. She's appeared in so many films and TV shows. Her credits range from The Last Face, Isidingo, Generations, A Place Called Home, To Shreds and Dreams, Ubizo and Rhythm City. She's so flexible and talented, there don't expect to get one character in all her performances.
Content created and supplied by: Her_MajestyQueenS (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More