Dwayne Michael Carter Jr. is a name that echoed like wildfire in the twenty- first century as he stormed through the world of rap and is now regarded as a living legend by many.
His albums have become folklore, and his character encapsulates the difficulties that musicians face in today' s harsh world. Some interesting facts about him are as follows:
1. He never had a regular employment Lil Wayne never worked a day job to pay for school or at any stage in his life, according to research conducted by an avid Weezy fan. Since the beginning, writing rhymes has been at the forefront of his mind.
2. However, Lil Wayne put in a lot of effort Wayne reported at least 597 guest appearances between 1997 and 2012. Talk about dedication to your work.
3. He' s quite the scholar He graduated from the University of Houston with a bachelor' s degree in psychology. In school, he was also interested in drama and theatre, and he appeared in his school' s production of The Wiz. You really didn' t see that coming.
4. He has a large number of admirers Weezy has been dubbed " the best rapper of all time" by Kendrick Lamar. " Lil Wayne is the greatest, " he said. Not only for his music, but also for the community he created around it.
5. His favourite song is also our favourite song " Cause I Love You" by one of the kings of RnB & soul, Lenny Williams, is his favourite song. Even his taste in music astounds us!
6. He wasn' t always called Lil Wayne Inspired by fellow New Orleans' rapper Pimp Daddy, could you believe he was almost going to begin his career as " Shrimp Daddy" ? Well well.
7. Lil Wayne discovered Drake Canada' s top MC was scooped up by the Cash Money Records imprint boss through MyScape and threw him into a league with the big guns. Man, he' s come a long way.
Content created and supplied by: Williamsrubi (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More