Photo courtesy: Ten26Media
First year of university is not only about fun and games especially if you want to smooth sail through the year this article will give you advice on how to achieve straight A's.
1. The first thing you need to do is develop a friendly and professional relationship with your lecturer.
2. Always keep an agenda that will have your academic planner, monthly weekly planner your syllabus tracker, grade tracker, habit tracker, study log, semester checklist, weekly class schedule and finally your master syllabi.
3. Get to know your lecturers.
4. Always be prepared.
5. Have a strategy.
6. Speak to your lecturers three times a week during office hours.
7. Have an accountability partner.
8. Schedule study hours.
9. Study for two hours each day.
10. Review the days lecture.
11. Two schedules a regular class schedule and a study schedule set a time and place for you to study.
12. Start assignments three weeks before you have to submit it.
Content created and supplied by: ThinaDlamini (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More