The Cape Peninsula University of Technology also known as CPUT has announced to the general public including Citizens and foreigners that the 2021 admissions is now officially activated. Applicants can apply using the following admission guide to help apply successfully.
The admission is opened for both undergraduate and post graduate qualification for the 2021 academic year.
How to Apply / Mode of application
- Before you start the application process you should choose the the qualification (the course you intend to offer) and the it unique requirements as every qualification apart from the general minimum requirements.
- Put all the supporting documents or upload any further or outstanding documents. When uploading make sure you have a very good internet reception to avoid uploading failure.
- Get for yourself the application form, if you want to do manual application.
- Complete your application for both manual and online applicants. Make sure you read all the instruction given before applying. You will be required to provide your surname, name, identity number (for SA citizens) or passport ( for foreign applicants). Your contact and address and other relevant information and you will also be required to state whether you want stay on school’s campus or not.
- The manual applicants will be required to pay the approved application fee. The cost is a non-refundable fee of R150 to the given Bank Account and take the receipt of payment to be attached with application form.
- Submit your completed application form together with all supporting documents to the CPUT. Note that this is for only manual applications.
- Online applicants. Online applications can be done at the CPUT website and upload all the necessary documents. For a quick guide on how to apply online and applying online please click here.
Tracking Application Status
You can track your application status to know where your application has reached either it submitted, considered, accepted or rejected. If you want track your application online, click here.
However, if you have difficulties tracking your application you can contact the address below to track it form you.
CPUT Call Centre
Tel: +27 21 959 6767
Tel: 086 123 2788
Email: [email protected]
Admissions and Registrations Office
Applying for Residency
Student Life and Residential services will be rolling out online Residence applications for students currently in residence and those applying for residence accommodation for first time. All applicants/students will be able to apply for residence.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to limited number of accommodation spaces available, application for residence does not guarantee placement in residence even if you are academically accepted into a programme.
Students who wish to apply for private accommodation can contact our Residence Business unit at [email protected] for assistance
For Students who never applied at CPUT / Applying for first time at CPUT residence application can only be processed after you have completed your online academic application.
Content created and supplied by: Tancewill (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More